Title: Research and Data Analysis Manager
Reports To: Quality Assurance, Senior Manager
Salary Range: $55,000-$70,000 dependent on experience, with opportunities for advancement
To Apply: Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About United 4 Children
United 4 Children (U4C) makes children a priority. By providing children with healthy meals, creating safe places to learn and play, and providing social-emotional and inclusive services for children with special needs or challenging behaviors – United 4 Children ensures every child has the foundation to thrive. U4C offers high-quality support programs serving children up to 13 so that families can feel at ease knowing their children, regardless of ability, are receiving the best care possible and have every opportunity to succeed.
United 4 Children’s Values
At United 4 Children, it is expected that we center our common values in the work that we do individually and together. We hold each other accountable to live out these values in our work and celebrate with each other as we demonstrate the following:
- Community – We put the needs and desires of children, families, and caregivers at the center of our work. We partner with schools and fellow nonprofit organizations to create excellent educational and developmental opportunities for every child in the region.
- Trust – For the last 50 years, we have been honest and earnest in all our interactions. We strive to readily meet community needs particularly where other resources do not exist.
- Equity – We seek to understand the disparities facing children, families, and childcare providers. We ensure everyone has access to the resources needed to thrive.
- Empathy – We strive to understand the unique experiences of every person we encounter. We respect each person’s journey and seek to support everyone’s specific needs.
The Research and Data Analysis Manager will ensure that the agency is strategically improving our team’s performance by grounding us in research-based program evaluation; providing accurate reporting measures to our funders; and data to all department managers. The Research and Data Analysis Manager will serve as a partner to the Quality Assurance Sr. Manager providing research and Data Analysis support to aid in monitoring the agency’s compliance with all contract deliverables and progress towards the agency’s strategic goals. The Research and Data Analysis Manager will be instrumental in quantifying the agency’s impact on the early childhood community regionally, and as a part of state-wide initiatives. As a member of the quality assurance team, the Research and Data Analysis Manager will be involved with program evaluation, and continuous improvement of the overall agency.
What You Will Do
- Maintain agency database, includes updating and/or creation of forms to collect program, evaluation, and training data
- Analyze contract deliverables, agency dashboard, and program reporting documents to determine data collection needs
- Inform best practice reporting benchmarks across all programs to create consistent program outcomes
- Develop trainings to build agency staff’s skills and capacity to implement documentation best practices for accurate program reporting based on analysis of program data
- Conduct meetings with internal teams to review program data, identify strengths and opportunities for improvement in data collection
- Complete required agency reporting on time and accurately
- Update and maintain agency dashboard and identify talking points for staff and board members to showcase agency impact on children and families
- Actively participate in required meetings and personal professional development
- Effectively work cross departmentally to best meet the needs of the children and providers served
- Inform Senior leadership on best practices for program research and Data Analysisto assess the effectiveness of program strategies
- Other duties as assigned
Skills We Are Looking For
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in Early Childhood, Elementary Education, Child Psychology, Social Work, Instructional/Educational Leadership, Program Evaluation or closely related field. Ph.D. or Ed.D. preferred
- A minimum of 3 years working with data analysis (graduate work may be substituted for 1 year)
- Pass a Family Care and Safety Registry Screening
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to retain a minimum of liability vehicle insurance
- Experience and skill working with diverse populations
- Successful implementation of trauma informed strategies
- Conscientious use of justice, equity, and inclusion lens when working with self and others
- Successful at working in multiple teams simultaneously
- Ability to work some weekends and nights
- Ability to travel throughout the state
Perks and Benefits
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401 (K) contribution
- Short-term and long-term disability
- PTO (PAID TIME OFF)
- Flexible Schedule
- Hybrid work environment
- Ask about our other benefits
United 4 Children is an equal opportunity employer. United 4 children does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal access to programs, services, and employment is available to all qualified persons. Those applicants requiring accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should contact a management representative.