United 4 Children is a sponsor of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) for family child care providers in both Missouri and Illinois. We provide child nutrition education and reimbursement for meals and snacks served to children that meet the USDA guidelines. Both licensed and registered/exempt child care providers may qualify to participate in this food program.

Let us sponsor your child care home on the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).

The purpose of the CACFP is to help child care home providers serve more nutritious meals/snacks to the children in their care.


  • helps children grow healthy and strong
  • helps working families work
  • is an indicator of quality child care
  • can play an important role in obesity prevention by educating child care providers about child nutrition
  • is a key child nutrition training and support program

For more information about the Child Nutrition Services program for your state, please click on the appropriate link below:



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,

color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)        fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3)        email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.