The Infant Toddler Specialist Network (ITSN) works to improve the quality of infant and toddler care.
The 6-month program provides free support to childcare providers, including:
- Assessment of infant and toddler classrooms
- On-site consultations and technical assistance
- Targeted trainings
- Will receive pre/post ITERS assessment
- Will receive support in creating quality improvement plans
- Participate in monthly director’s meeting for networking and implementing the RBC framework
- Cohort training focuses on the Relationship Based Care Curricula
ITSN helps childcare centers or providers who are licensed or license-exempt, care for children ages 0-36 months, and care for at least one child receiving a state childcare subsidy.
This service is available in the following zip codes associated with Florissant (63031, 63032, 63033), Chesterfield (63005, 63017), Maryland Heights (63043, 63146, 63017, 63033) and Earth City (63044, 63045) in St Louis County. This service is also available in the following counties: St. Charles, Lincoln, Warren, Gasconade, and Montgomery.
Request More Information About ITSN
TTY: (314) 535-6560
Toll-Free: (800) 467-2322
Fax: (314) 531-4184