The Educare Program helps childcare providers prepare children for success in school and life.
- A Family Child Care Home,
- License Exempt, or
- Licensed Program caring for children ages 0-6?
Do you want to:
- Make yourself more marketable?
- Get more resources for your childcare?
- Help the children in your program get ready for success in school?
- Learn how to support families with community resources?
- Meet other home providers in your area?
Educare will provide:
- Materials to use in your childcare program (valued at more than $500)
- New, innovative ideas to improve your work with children
- Opportunities for you to learn and network with other providers in your area
- Free registration for sponsored educational events/trainings
- Free on-site visits to partner with you as you improve the services you provide to parents and children (valued at $1,500)
- Free admission to monthly support meetings that introduce the Missouri Pre-K Standards
Sign up for Educare and start receiving resources for the children in your care.
Educare serves St Louis City and County. Funding for Educare is provided by the Missouri Department of Elementary & Secondary Education, Office of Childhood.
Phone: (314) 531-1412 ext. 190
TTY: (314) 535-6560
Toll-Free: (800) 467-2322
Fax: (314) 531-4184