United 4 Children works with underserved programs and communities and strives to build a future where all children are given every opportunity to achieve educational and life success regardless of their challenges. This includes providing children safe places after school while families are working, healthy meals, social-emotional coaching for challenging behaviors, quality training for providers and teachers and inclusion service for special needs.
We are grateful for our partners and providers who work alongside our organization in service to the region’s youth to make children a priority.
If you would like to know more about how to prevent child abuse and neglect and need support, or are concerned about the safety and well-being of a child/children, we encourage you to take these steps:
- Invest in social-emotional skill enhancement and self-care
- Contact United 4 Children or other organizations for support, educational resources, and to build social connections
- Observe and respond to early warning signs of child abuse or neglect
- Call the Missouri Child Abuse and Neglect Hotline at 800-392-3738
- Report to the Missouri Department of Social Services Children’s Division at https://apps.dss.mo.gov/OnlineCanReporting/default.aspx