United 4 Children is a sponsor of the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) for family child care providers in both Missouri and Illinois. We provide child nutrition education and reimbursement for meals and snacks served to children that meet the USDA guidelines. Both licensed and registered/exempt child care providers may qualify to participate in this food program.
Let us sponsor your child care home on the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP).
The purpose of the CACFP is to help child care home providers serve more nutritious meals/snacks to the children in their care.
- helps children grow healthy and strong
- helps working families work
- is an indicator of quality child care
- can play an important role in obesity prevention by educating child care providers about child nutrition
- is a key child nutrition training and support program
For more information about the Child Nutrition Services program for your state, please click on the appropriate link below: