We are improving the skills of the teachers who are influencing the lives of 1000’s of children. We ensure that early
childhood development and youth program educators and administrators have the knowledge needed to support the whole child well-being.
Our programs incorporate individualized trainings, coaching and assessments. Many who attend our trainings or become Affiliates experience:
- Personalized support from an agency with nearly 50 years of child development and child care business expertise
- Improved teacher-child interactions
- Reduced teacher turnover
- Increased knowledge on child development including: mental, behavioral & emotional health, nutrition, and physical activity
Benefits and Services
|Discounted services||Customized trainings delivered on-site|
|Professional Affiliation qualifies under CDA requirements||Missouri Workshop approved|
|Coaching and observations||Training Outcome Reports|
|Environmental Rating Scale Assessments (ERS)||Network opportunities|
|Job openings advertised|
Click here to view and download the brochure for mailed enrollment.
All trainings are Missouri Workshop approved
Choose from over 200 trainings. Click here to view our Training Catalog.
Adult, Child and Infant CPR Training 2018 – December 15, 2018.
Adult and Pediatric First Aide Training 2018 – December 15, 2018.
PROVIDER SUPPORT NETWORK MEETINGS
- Open to all childcare providers
- Meets the 3rd Tuesday of each month at different locations throughout the St. Louis region
- Future topics recommended by attendees
- Network with other childcare programs and agencies
For more information about our Career Development services, please contact Kim Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-531-1412 ext 66.